City of Kingsford, Michigan
The City of Kingsford is centrally located on the south border of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. One of the area’s youngest communities, Kingsford originated from the industrial expansion of Henry Ford in 1920, building an automobile support plant closer to the raw materials of the U.P. Although Ford Motor Company no longer operates a plant in Kingsford, the city continues to thrive, offering a family and business friendly community with superb schools, diverse industries, businesses and a progressive climate for economic growth–all in an area that offers a wide array of recreational opportunities with a friendly neighborhood atmosphere.
- City Council Meeting December 18, 2017
- Closed in Observance of Christmas December 22, 2017
- Closed in Observance of Christmas December 25, 2017
- Closed in Observance of New Year's Day December 29, 2017
- Closed in Observance of New Year's Day January 1, 2018